Launch silent or shell silent on WINXP

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Wed Feb 13 19:23:43 EST 2008

Hi all,

Environment: v2.8.1 on WINXP.
I'm using the "launch" command to run an executable, where this executable
has no interface and therefore does not need to display/show to the user.
But when running the executable it flashes the DOS box to the user.
Is there an option on the "launch" command to NOT display the DOS box - a
'silent' option or something?

Thanx,
Mark Stuart

ps: I know that defining a shortcut for the executable could work, but
wanted to know if the command could take such options for display/show, such
as: Hide, Normal, Minimized, Maximized. It would be a nice option to have.