Re: Rép : Substack command don't reach main stack when executed as Standalone-"Corrected"

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Feb 13 16:46:17 EST 2008

Hi Pierre,

I have tested your script and it works fine, both as a stack and as a
standalone, provided that the necessary fields are available.

I never use this feature, but in this case it might be useful: in the
standalone settings, there is a Bug Reports features, which you can
turn on. If you turn this on, you should see error information when
you run your standalone and click in the field that contains the
mouseUp handler. Could you post that information here?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html

Op 13-feb-2008, om 19:29 heeft Pierre het volgende geschreven: