Rép : Substack command don't reach main stack when executed as Standalone-"Corrected"

Pierre pierre.bernaert at mac.com
Wed Feb 13 13:29:12 EST 2008

Hi Eric and Marc

I tried to send a copy of my handlers but my mail is too big (22K
instead of 15K allowed.

I suppressed  a few lines lines from the Handler in the Main Stack
Script:

The "Calling Handler of the Substack is :

--> all handlers

on MouseUp 															                           ==> In the
protected fld of the Substack
     put "Modification de '" & the short name of me & "' " & "Saisie.
"  into  fld "Statut"
     answer "MouseUp du champ Montant"
     SaisieChamp The short name of me, the short name of this stack
end MouseUp

And the Handler in the Main Stack's script is :

on SaisieChamp NomChamp, NomStack
     global GRéponseChoix

     --breakpoint
     answer "Script Stack Compta" & return & "NomChamp = " & NomChamp
& return & "NomStack = " & NomStack      ==> This doesn't work when
in standalone
           --breakpoint
             get the CustomerProperties of fld NomChamp of Stack
NomStack
             put it into Masque
             put word 3 of line 1 of Masque into NbEntiers
             put Word 3 of line 2 of Masque into TheType
             put Word 3 of line 3 of Masque into NbDécimales
             put Word 3 of line 5 of masque into LngCsie
             put Word 3 of Line 7 of Masque into AutorisationCsieLng
             if theType = "A" then
                 CsieAlpha NomChamp, NomStack, LngCsie,
AutorisationCsieLng
                 put the result into Valeur
             end if
     if Valeur is not "Abandon" then
         put Valeur into fld NomChamp of Stack NomStack
         put empty into fld "Statut" of Stack NomStack
     end if
end SaisieChamp