Number of display lines on a Option Menu

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Tue Feb 12 17:59:58 EST 2008

Hi Mark,
What Preference page is it on and what is the name of the Preference
property?
I don't see this property on the Inspector for the Option button - it's just
not there.
I do see the following properties: text (a list of the options to display)
and menuName. These are radio buttons.

Am I missing something? And if this is missing, what else am I missing?

Thanx,
Mark Stuart