Anyone integrating Rev with Document/Content Management Software?

John Tregea john at debraneys.com
Tue Feb 12 01:18:38 EST 2008

Hi All,

I am exploring the integration of a new front end I am building in Rev to
any existing Open Source Document Management Systems out there. I am using
PostgreSQL to store information relating to the user experience (such as;
access control, authentication and services to be provided to the GUI). I
want users to be able to drag and drop any files into the Rev window (after
they log in) and have those files copied to a specific place in a document
management system (content management system?).

Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards and Happy Chinese New Year...

John Tregea