Standalone problems with dbSQLite

Josep jmyepes at mac.com
Fri Feb 8 13:04:16 EST 2008

Hi Eric,

Sorry, but I don't understand. I created a substack of the main stack called
"Externals" and in the preOpenstack of my main stack I put:

     set the externals of stack "Externals" to tExternals
     revSetDatabaseDriverPath tExternalFolderPath

I understant that all the linked externals files form the substack
"Externals" will put in tExternals separated by CR.
But tExternalFolderPath? Where I must inform it? or where?

Where is better put the preOpenstack? in the card script or stack script?

I'm confused,... :/

Cheers,
Josep M

------
A smart way to achieve this is to have a substack of your mainstack
saved as a standalone (named below "Externals") and at preOpenstack
of your mainstack/standalone to use:

     set the externals of stack "Externals" to tExternals
     revSetDatabaseDriverPath tExternalFolderPath

tExternals is a cr delimited list of all the paths to the externals
you want to use
tExternalFolderPath is the path to the folder where you have put the
db driver.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.
preferences: