Cgi and Database (stick to standards)

Hershel Fisch hershf at rgllc.us
Thu Feb 7 14:32:08 EST 2008

On 2/7/08 12:18 PM, "Tim Shields" <ShieldsOnTour at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
On my Mac 10.3.9, I'm using 212 what I down loaded thru hyperactiv's
tutorial. And by the way I copied and unpacked the engine stuffed it into
the cgi-bin but didn't work so I put back the older one.
On the server where I intend to host it actual is a linux v? Downloaded the
latest Linux from the /downloads
And doesn't work on any of em, unless there is any other engines to work
with or whatever.
Thanks, Hershel

And while we are at it, I'd like to suggest if any body has any interest to
make RUN REV a bit of a standard CGI tool, I think it should be marketed
separately on its own page, with its own identity,free and very well
documented as well, with the benefit to use the same language for full
applications for well..... full price.