Doing my own geometry

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Feb 7 14:04:44 EST 2008

Hi Steve,

Why do you need a button to resize a window? Why can't you use OSX's
own little handle in the bottom-right of each resizable window?

Everybody who uses the geometry manager is bound to run into its
limits some day, losing a lot of time fixing it or even having to
completely recreate one's work. I'd use a script that responds to the
resizeStack message rather than the geometry manager.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 7-feb-2008, om 18:53 heeft Steve Checkley het volgende geschreven: