Cgi and Database

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Thu Feb 7 10:00:07 EST 2008

Hershel,

I'm not sure if this is the answer to your question, but I have found
problems with using http-based url's from inside the cgi folder. You
might try removing the "http://localhost/cgi-bin" portion, since it
appears the database is already inside the cgi-bin directory.

Another option is to use a conventional flat file database (i.e. text
file). I've been using that with Rev cgi with no problem.

Richard