Standalone problems with dbSQLite

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Feb 7 04:55:50 EST 2008

Hi Josep,

Le 7 févr. 08 à 10:26, Josep a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> First, thanks to all for yours replies.
>
> I build a standalone with dbSQLite support, the generation is
> succesfull, no
> warnings. But when I run the app this can't connect to database, in
> fact
> seems that not found any related to sqlite...
>
> I must register something related to sqlite before?
>
> Any idea?
>
> Cheers,
> Josep

Two important things to do:

1. Include dbSQLite when building your app; see Inclusions in the
'General' pane of the Standalone Application Setting window (Menu File).
2. Use revSetDatabaseDriverPath command to indicate to your app where
is the db driver.

A smart way to achieve this is to have a substack of your mainstack
saved as a standalone (named below "Externals") and at preOpenstack
of your mainstack/standalone to use:

     set the externals of stack "Externals" to tExternals
     revSetDatabaseDriverPath tExternalFolderPath

tExternals is a cr delimited list of all the paths to the externals
you want to use
tExternalFolderPath is the path to the folder where you have put the
db driver.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.