Stacks In Use

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Feb 4 11:59:10 EST 2008

There was a discussion about ID limits in Rev.... how about this
question for those that have done large applications:

Does adding more stacks using 'stacks in use' put a bigger load or
delay on the message path at some point, and what would that be? The
same goes for individual stack script lengths. As my project has many
stacks in use but has grown over time it's hard to notice the
difference.

I try to not let stack scripts get much larger than 150k characters,
otherwise editing becomes much slower. (I also use GLX2 which handles
these scripts fine.) But is there a downside with too many stacks or
too long a script? (yes I know about the scriptlimits and stacks in
use limits in standaloneland) .

sqb
--

stephen barncard