about Voyager Expanded Books

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Sat Feb 2 13:34:08 EST 2008

On Feb 2, 2008, at 1:12 PM, Jim Carwardine wrote:

> Bob gave me a copy of the Voyager series, if I recall correctly, it
> was all about the planets or something, which I still have but
> haven't looked at since back then... Jim

Not sure what the planets thing was. The launch title Expanded Books
were The Complete Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Jurassic Park, and
The Complete Annotated Alice. We did about another 60 books over the
next few years, as well as the Expanded Books Toolkit for making your
own books, and many CD-ROMs that used the same software (including A
Hard Day's Night for example).