Infinite loops !

René Micout rmicout at online.fr
Fri Feb 1 05:12:46 EST 2008

Sarah,
Thank you for your reply. I think you are right. I will take your
advice and change my code accordingly. In reality it is a bit
complicated because there are many loops included in each other (just
as some drawings of MC Escher), I am not a professional programmer, I
am rather a creator of applications, it has been a little
difficult ... But with a little concentration I think I can get
there ...
I had a 2nd point in my question: is it possible to change the
controls of my loop while it runs?
Rene from Paris