[slightly OT] reliability of mySQL & Rev cgi ?

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 13:58:11 EST 2008

I haven't used MySQL for a long time and have been using Valentina and
whenever I have a SQL problem one of the mavens on that list usually comes
up with a solution. There must be a MySQL forum where you could ask your
question. Do you also use something like "MySQL Database Wizard" to check
your SQL independently of the SQL you send through RunRev? When working with
Valentina I always have "Valentina Studio" open at the same time as RunRev
so that I can test the SQL that I am later going to send through RunRev.
That way I'm sure that when there is an error it is not a SQL problem. For
SQLite there is a program "SQLiteManager" that helps similarly.