Buttons missing images in stand alone

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Dec 25 08:19:54 EST 2008

Bonjour Mark,

I don't use Button Gadget but I see two clues only:
1. Images are not available in your standalone because Button Gadget
library is not included when building your standalone (see Stacks
pane in standalone builder).
2. Images IDs are changed (I don't trust too much this).

Le 25 déc. 08 à 12:19, Mark MacKenzie a écrit :

> Hi all.  Back in the saddle after some time away from Rev.
>
> I am using Rev. 3 on Windows XP.  Buttons created in Button Gadget
> Pro and added directly to the current Rev project (electronic
> calendar) show fine in the development environment but not when
> testing a stand alone version.
>
> The button images all show in the project image library for the
> main stack containing the buttons.  Typical image ID is 1260 for
> example.
>
> I am not sure where to go from here in tracking down why the
> buttons images don't show in the stand alone app.  The buttons
> exist in the stand alone app and work however their appropriate
> images do not and so they present as working but invisible
> buttons.  Neat trick but not very useful at the moment?

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.