Question about revBrowser

Martin Meili bmmeili at swissonline.ch
Mon Dec 22 09:25:27 EST 2008

Hi everbody
I've got a question about revBrowser.

If I want to navigate to a URL there is no problem as long as this
site is on the first level of different directories, e.g. "http://
www.schularena.com". This URL will also appear in my textfield "url".

But as soon as there is a subdirectory which is opened in a second
window, the second part of the url  ("/franzoesisch/envol/envol7/
unite3/mettre_table.htm") is not displayed in my textfield "url" and
so I'm not able to navigate to  the entire url "http://
www.schularena.com/franzoesisch/envol/envol7/unite3/mettre_table.htm".

Once again the two urls:
1.) http://www.schularena.com
2.) http://www.schularena.com/franzoesisch/envol/envol7/unite3/
mettre_table.htm

What I want to do is to catch the second URL in order to store it in
a textfield besides of other URLs. Through this the user should be
able to navigate to any of the in the textfield displayed urls by a
simple click on one of these lines.

Anybody there who can help me?

Cheers
Martin