[OT] If programming languages were religions...

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Dec 22 01:15:26 EST 2008

Brian,

Good comments. I agree with them all. As a beta HC and SC user, I
agree with the fact Rev has taken those beginning xTalk languages WAY
beyond the original scripted solutions they provided. It seems quite a
disservice to the Rev programming team to suggest otherwise.

For someone who thinks "all if (sic) you have drank a bit too much of
the rev coolaid." it's interesting see search and see how much he has
asked of us 'coolaid' drinkers for help on this list.

I would expect a xTalk (Hypercard) expert to not have anything else to
learn from this bit of trivia we know as Revolution-- after all-- it's
just xTalk.