[OT] If programming languages were religions...

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sun Dec 21 15:10:59 EST 2008

It hardly seems reasonable to honor your imposibly awkward logic with a reply, but who i ask suggested calling Rev's script "the xtalk" or for that matter, "the" anythhing?  I dont think anyone is confused by my clear argument.  Maybe your thinking is confused by rhetoric within you.  Coolaid.  We all make wway too much of it right inside our own heads.