[OT] Guy Kawasaki on AM Coast to Coast

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Dec 20 01:19:18 EST 2008

Looks like AM Coast to Coast, the radio program famous for hosting
guests who are experts on UFOs, bigfoot, and all manner of conspiracy
theories, comes down to earth a bit Saturday night when the guest is Guy
Kawasaki:

    Saturday, December 20

    Author and venture capitalist Guy Kawasaki will discuss
    the history of Apple Computer as well as the financial
    & engineering alchemy that revolutionaries of Silicon
    Valley use to push the frontiers of high tech.
<http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/schedule.html>

I don't know if there are many Coast to Coast fans here but I know
there's a good number of Kawasaki fans, so find your local affiliate
station and enjoy. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation