Table field text formating

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Dec 17 22:26:02 EST 2008

That is why as a serious desktop publisher I haven't taken the time
to use the image idea.  It
might be good for a very rare occasion to convert images but it does
not solve the problem
unless Rev does it all behind the scene as a standard.

And that leaves us where we are until Rev improves their text
abilities and that is why those
who want it will need to keep asking and not settle for a quick fix
that is limited to their stack.

-=>JB<=-