AW: AW: Where do I find a list of resource types?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Dec 17 08:51:53 EST 2008

Hi Klaus,
you are right, sometimes statement definition is useful! In my case it is a
file (stack, external) in a bundle.app
AND
I should have known, that ditto does the job :) ditto makes your day as I've
learned!
You don't just have the ditto parameters on hand for doing that job? Or are
they the same, as copying "normal" files?
Thanks
Tiemo