AW: How to zip a folder?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Dec 15 06:11:12 EST 2008

In the archives I found the notice: "There's an Automator action for the
Finder called 'create archive'.
But being a Win guy, I don't have an idea, how to work with automator
actions, how to call it, which parameters and how to unzip it.
Perhaps somebody could supply some snippets, probably done a thousand times?
Thank you
Tiemo