open printing, close printing, for print spool job

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 00:17:53 EST 2008

--- william humphrey <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks. I will keep trying to figure out why it
> doesn't spool for me...

Hi William,

I don't see a 'print break' anywhere - which means
that every card you print is printed on the same page,
on top of the previous one.

##
on printSomeCards
    global cardsToPrint
    open printing with dialog
    if the result is "Cancel" then exit printSomeCards
    repeat with x = 1 to the number of lines of
cardsToPrint
      print card (line x of cardsToPrint)
      print break
    end repeat
    close printing -- send group of cards to printer
end printSomeCards
##

HTH,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====