open printing, close printing, for print spool job

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sun Dec 14 12:24:28 EST 2008

William,
I often use the following handler that allow printing all cards in a
stack :
(usually a special stack devoted to printing).

  on imprimer
  put the cardnames of stack "stackDImpression" into cardsToPrint
   --answer printer
   open printing WITH dialog
   IF the result is "Cancel" THEN exit Imprimer
   REPEAT FOR each line tCd in cardsToPrint
     print tCd
   END repeat
   close printing
end imprimer