AW: "the filename of this stack" returns capital letters

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Sun Dec 14 08:51:59 EST 2008

Hello Damien,
yes, it is strange. First I thought, it was the first time I ask for a path
of the server, but actually looking back, it is not the first time and I
believe I have never seen theses capital paths.
Just yesterday I installed the newest monthly patches on my server - perhaps
MS changed anything under the hood when asking the server, who knows...
Thank you, giving me the safeness of the case-insensitiveness :)
Tiemo