Desktop clipFile by D&D

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Dec 13 16:28:47 EST 2008

Hi Hugh,

On the Mac, text clippings are created automatically. I guess you are
on Windows. I believe that the new drag and drop commands make it
possible to retrieve the dragDestination and create a text file by
means of a script, using this dragDestination. I don't know whether
Windows is able to do this by itself and I haven't created a text file
after a D&D myself yet.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!