mouseLine

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sat Dec 13 08:54:59 EST 2008

Le 13 déc. 08 à 10:08, Richmond Mathewson a écrit :

> When a field contains this in its script:
>
> set the textColor of the mouseLine to "red"
>
> it throws an error message, and doesn't work.
>
> I wonder why . . .
>
> clickLine works perfectly.
>
> so, I suppose my question is: What is 'mouseLine' for?
>
> sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

hello Richmond,
For trials, I wrote the following handler in the the script of a field
(lockText true) :

ON mouseUp
     IF the textcolor of the mouseline is "255,0,0" THEN -- here "red"
instead of "255,0,0" does not work !
     set the textcolor of the mouseline to "black"
     ELSE
     set the textcolor of the mouseline to "red"
     END IF
END mouseUp

It is running well (Rev 3.0 on Mac 10.5.5)

Best regards from Grenoble
André