MouseMove . . . err?

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 20:58:09 EST 2008

Tom,

> How do you implement a grab or move to constrain a grc horizontally within
> the bounds of another graphic while the mouse is down????

Sorry, I don't have a scripting solution. Rather,
a recommendation for a Rev plugin that does
what I think you're after: Malte Brill's "Animation
Engine" plugin, which is available for purchase
at the RunRev site:

http://www.runrev.com/products/related-software/animation-engine-2/

I rely on Malte's plugin anytime my stacks require
any kind of  motion control of images. Plus he
has always been immediately helpful whenever I
posted  a question on the forum associated with
the Animation Engine plugin.

--
Nicolas Cueto