Looking for ugly code comparisons

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 17:31:52 EST 2008

Well, okay, true enough.   And I certainly wouldn't press Rev's natural
language leveraging to teach programming to a non-English-speaking child!
 But the original Slashdot post concerned young English-speaking children
and hence I thought Rev would be ideal (certainly better than pretty much
every other language being proposed).
But your point is well-taken.  I was thinking about that the other day and
wondered whether learning Rev would have a negative impact on speaking,
reading and writing the English language (or the other way around even).

Judy
http://revined.blogspot.com