MouseMove . . . err?

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 16:24:44 EST 2008

DunbarX wrote:

"Anyway, nothing personal, I assure you"

Not offended in the least by that; however . . . about the "English":-)

I am Scots!

This whole discussion arose because I had 3 little girls and 1 little
boy beavering away at a test; so I was fiddling around with Runtime
Revolution, having left my light reading at home. I just wanted to try
the 4 buttons as an extension of using a GIF image as a faux cursor
without having to muck around with custom cursors.

I thought it would be fun to have a 'flock' of objects (e.g. a mini swarm
of bees) that followed a fancy cursor (e.g. a flower) around; obviously
this would necessitate each member of the flock moving independently.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.