Size limits for posting

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Dec 12 14:54:22 EST 2008

Hi Craig,

I have never had this problem. I don't think changing this limit is
necessary. A 15K post is simply too long to read. I should also add
that I send my e-mails as plain text, WISIWYG.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!