Revolution on Amazon - Please Discuss, Tag and List

Marian Petrides, MD mpetrides at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 11 17:15:36 EST 2008

Ok, I added mine (under my nickname Woody).  How about it guys and
gals, where's YOUR review?

For the folks from RunRev, FWIW, please note that when I tried to find
the product using the search term "Revolution," I got a whole bunch of
other hits but didn't find Rev, at least not on the first few screens-
worth of hits.  Methinks this could be an impediment for people who've
heard of Rev in passing and come to Amazon looking for more information.