Internet Applications I and II revlive videos

George C Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Thu Dec 11 10:51:26 EST 2008

Your English is quite understandable, as I'm sure many others have
told you.  I cannot speak any other language with fluency, and I
admire those, like you, who can.

Speaking of code, are the examples from your Exchanging Data Over the
Internet talk available?  I enjoyed the talk, but the video didn't
include any slides.

Thanks again for not only information, but also instruction!
George