Ann: New revJournal.com article: Software Marketing Case Study

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Dec 10 14:31:46 EST 2008

David Simpson recently contributed a very useful article on marketing
your software, now posted as the lead story on revJournal:

<http://www.revjournal.com>

I've long admired the thoroughness and professionalism of David's
marketing, and am grateful he took the time to put together this case
study loaded with specific things all of us can apply to our own
marketing efforts.

Thanks, David.

If any of you would like to write an article for revJournal just send it
to me as text or HTML.  As a webzine of, for, and by Rev developers,
we're especially interested in helpful tips, tutorials, and "making of"
stories that describe how you developed your products made with Rev, but
will be happy to consider just about anything that would be of interest
to the Rev developer community.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World