Will pay for help

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Dec 10 11:27:25 EST 2008

Bonsoir Lars,

I second Richard completely.
When you know that it takes five minutes to set up a 'Buy Now' button
using Paypal web tools then just note the corresponding url given by
Paypal and put a one liner in  a button: go url <url> to display a
well known secure HTTPS page where your customers even may buy with a
credit card if they don't have a Paypal account. One minute later you
will receive an email accounting for a payment with the email of your
customer.
Then you may act accordingly.
Why wanting to build your own solution when all this is quick and
free (or almost since Paypal takes a tiny commission).
My two cents.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.