[ANN} Zygodact - complete serial key registration system

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed Dec 10 06:23:11 EST 2008

Hi,

In every RR based application I've shipped as a Standalone, the
Structure I've used is to have one "Main" Stack that holds the
standalone settings (basically just a dummy "Splash" Screen Window)
and a number of "Stacks" (that are also main stacks as far as RunRev
is concerned) that are held inside a subfolder. The Splash Window the
does a "go" to one of the stacks in the subfolder, e.g.

AppFolder:
Spash.app
           SubFolder:
           Stack1.rev
           Stack2.rev
           Stack3.rev

Can Zygodact handle this situation? Also, does it password protect
the stacks too? Or just prevent the standalone from running?

All the Best
Dave