unfocus field

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sat Dec 6 20:47:32 EST 2008

Actually in my case I do want any current selections to be lost i.e.
not focused on or even an insertion point. I think I will go with the
select empty and see how that works.

Thanks you guys....

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html