BinaryEncode

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Dec 6 17:35:22 EST 2008

Hi Mark,

When I try the code below I get an error dialog.

on mouseUp
     put "Hello Mark" into theData
     put binaryencode("h*",theData) into dataEncoded
     put dataEncoded into fld id 1009
end mouseUp

Should I be able to put the encoded data in a field without
decoding it?  Any idea why this does not put something into
the field?

thanks,
-=>JB<=-