BinaryEncode

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Dec 6 16:56:06 EST 2008

Hi JB,

put binaryencode("h*",mySourceVar) into myDestVar
get binaryDecode("h*",myDestVar,mySourceVar)

What kind of data do you want to encode and what do you want to do
with it?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Color Converter has been updated! Get it at
http://colorconverter.economy-x-talk.com !