Newbie

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Dec 6 12:49:22 EST 2008

Craig-

>> How do you live without Rinaldi? I know that it is possible to work
>> around anything, one always could. But I am going to miss "fullFind".

I haven't *seen* Rinaldi physically in about four years, but he's
still lurking around these parts.

> I have only needed an external once in all the years I've been using
> Rev, and that was for a very specialized application. All the other

A lot of the stuff we used to have to do with externals back in the
day are now in the rev engine. And the stuff we used to put in
externals for speed are now fast enough in the engine that it's now
mostly no longer necessary unless you've got specialized hardware or
software to talk to.

--
 -Mark Wieder
  mwieder at ahsoftware.net