Rev On Rockets On Dreamhost - Does it work there?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Dec 6 12:23:07 EST 2008

I run Rev CGIs on Dreamhost daily.  Once you find the culprit you'll
have a great time.

Have you checked your error.log from the server's logs folder?

I write my CGIs in a simple stack I made for doing so, which has a
button to upload the script so I take care of several small steps in one
click.

A few weeks ago I had trouble debugging a script's execution on the
server, and added another button that downloads my error.log file and
displays its contents - total time-saver, well worth the five minutes to
set it up.

The truth is out there - you just need to find where it's being reported. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World