Rev On Rockets On Dreamhost - Does it work there?

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 10:30:38 EST 2008

Just make sure you set the execute bits (chmod +xxx .....) so that it
can be a program!

Best wishes
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911
Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com -  $15.99
For a great dog book, visit www.abrohamneal.com
See the FlexRadio Systems Flex-5000a in
action at www.flex-videos.com