preferences and re-inventing the wheel

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Dec 5 13:43:27 EST 2008

On Dec 5, 2008, at 12:24 PM, william humphrey wrote:

> Thanks Trevor!
> It looks like your framework can be added after a RunRev project is
> completed which takes a lot of worry out of development.

You can implement the framework into an existing program. You probably
saw the lesson about this that discusses how to add your existing
stacks to an app created with the framework:

<http://snipurl.com/7aud1>

> I hope that you will also add some instructions for using
> glx_FrameWorks with a RunRev application that uses Valentina server
> - that
> will certainly make me hit your paypal donation button harder.

I'm not aware of anything specific to Valentina that would be
different when using the framework. If you have specific questions let
me know and I can create lessons to address them.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems