launch URL with mailto yields inconsistent 'can't open file' error

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Dec 3 18:32:13 EST 2008

Hi Mark,

Is it possible that your text contains diacritics? I have posted a bug
about it to the QCC, but this concerns Mac OS X.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

Color Converter has been updated! Get it at
http://colorconverter.economy-x-talk.com !