OT: Creating a PC Compatible DVD...

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Dec 3 15:31:30 EST 2008

Don't just throw a MPEG2 file in a folder and burn; you need to set
it up to be a DVD-video disk,  then it will play anywhere, especially
on component DVD systems. If you can make one that plays on a
standard DVD video player, it should play on computers.

Toast and Dragon Burn have been able to do this for years.

Free software that can do the same
http://burn-osx.sourceforge.net/

--

stephen barncard