When they ask, what is this written in?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Dec 2 08:26:10 EST 2008

On Dec 1, 2008, at 11:25 PM, Jim Sims wrote:

> Maybe I'm dumb enough to need advice but
> smart enough to ask   ;-)

And make sure you stay this way! There is no body smart enough not to
need some advice sometimes and there are very few people who will ask.
I believe it is the smartest people who know when to ask for advice.
Albert Einstein said one time that the smartest thing he ever did was
to surround himself with geniuses. That is the main reason I love this
list.

Tom McGrath

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html