Slider. i miss something ?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Dec 1 16:41:11 EST 2008

Bonsoir Ludovic,

I wrote a tiny tutorial after a discussion with Richard Gaskin and
some others that could help you:
It is named 'How to Manage "Snap to" Scrollbars'
How to manage a slider snap-to behavior to make sure that the
indicator lines up with the ticks on Mac OS X.

You will access this tutorial through "Tutorials Picker" a free
plugin that interfaces with the So Smart Software website in order to
display all available tutorials stacks directly from the web.
You will find it by going to http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/
Revolution/Plugins or Tutorials section.

Le 1 déc. 08 à 19:06, Ludovic Thébault a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> It's not possible to force a slider to scroll only at pageinc ?
> (scroll only by multiple of 5 for example)
>
> Thx.

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.