mySQL question + rev drivers

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 18:25:33 EDT 2008

On 8/30/08 2:56 AM, "Björnke von Gierke" <bvg at mac.com> wrote:
> Hi CGI on OS X testers
>
> To get the 2.9 cgi engine on Mac OS X you need to look in your
> Revolution installation. there's several possible engines, and some
> work for some people, and others work for other people. So it's best
> to try em all.
>
> The engines to try are the ones Rev uses to build it's apps. They're
> found at:
> Applications/Revolution Enterprise (or Studio)/2.9.0-gm-1/Runtime/Mac
> OS X

Björnke,

Thanks for the help on the 'several possibilities'.  I tried all but the one
that worked, and now    it is WORKING.

I will send a note to Jacque to add to her web site.  Her step by step was
really good to follow and so were the examples.

My executable location was the path_____
/Applications/
Revolution Enterprise/2.9.0-gm-1/
Runtime/Mac OS X/PowerPC-32/Standalone.app
/Contents/MacOS/
Standalone  <--- this is the one that worked for me >
---- I renamed it to "RevSA29"

Running Mac G5 PPC chip, OSX  10.5.4 Leopard
Personal Web Sharing on.

I'll write a better recipe next week when I have time.
 It is Labor Day holiday weekend in the US, and Mon is the holiday.

Thanks, this will make so many things better for my project.

Jim