How to set the printPaperOrientation

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 30 14:59:07 EDT 2008

This is what I do, and it works perfectly:

   set the printPaperOrientation to "landscape"
   print this card  from 10,10 to 800,455 into 100,100,800,600

On the other hand, I gave up on revPrintField, and just export the data to a
file, then format the file with awk, and pipe it to kprinter for printing.
This is 2.9.  On 2.7 I could never get printing to work properly.

Peter