mySQL question + rev drivers

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 01:13:34 EDT 2008

I am using Rev 2.6.1 to develop some cgi stacks.. because
I want to test the environment of scripts, stack and libraries on Mac OSX
web server.

 a) my current web host does not work for Rev 2.6.1, 2.7.2, 2.9

 b) the lastest Eev for OSX seems to be 2.1.2

 c)  using 2.6.1 saves in legacy format

I plan to move to DreamHost when my client is satisfied with the deveilpment
betas, so mySql will be the database available.

I will be using the MAMP install of Apache, Mysql, Php on OSX for testing.

Checking the archives and such did not give a clear picture, nor do I know
where to download the drivers for older versions of Rev.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS  My goal is to get onto DreamHost, run in 2.9 Rev with MySql.

Thanks for any help or pointers.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas